Brinton Park splashpad is open
- Opens at 11am and closes at 6pm from Monday to Sunday
- There is no limit on the amount of people in the splashpad at one time
- Staff will be on the gate on certain days, mainly weekends
- Please follow the rules displayed around the splashpad. If they are not followed, the splashpad will be closed.
- If you have been told to self isolate, tested positive for COVID or have COVID symptoms, stay at home and do not visit the splashpad
The splashpad is checked first thing in the morning to ensure it is safe to open. We check the water quality and look for litter, glass and anything else that is potentially harmful to the public.
Cleaning for the splashpad happens behind the scenes in the pump room. The estimate based on current usage is that cleaning will happen anytime between 1pm and 3pm for about one hour. It is checked between 2 - 4 times a day and if anything is found to be unsafe will be closed immediately and only reopened when it is safe to do so.
We thank you for your patience while we carry out these important checks and your understanding that cleaning of the splashpad is essential to maintain high standards of hygiene and safety.
Please be aware that we may need to close the pool without notice should they require maintenance or cleaning. If you notice anything that requires our attention please call customer services on 01562 732528 or email us.
In 1882 my great great grandfather John Brinton donated 32 acres of land in the town centre of Kidderminster in Worcestershire as a pleasure ground for the enjoyment of the town's residents.Julian Brinton
Love the park?
There's going to be lots to get involved with as the project goes on. Our community page outlines some of the different ways you can join us.